Montag, 25. September 2017

Canggu

Back to Bali. But this time in the city in order to perhaps have a beach we could go swimming. Only we couldn't because most of the time they had big waves and red flags, which says that swimming is forbidden. We were told repeatedly that Canggu is beautiful but we didn't see it, presumably because we weren't in the center of it. I still managed to do some good photos.

The greenest green ever.
This post and the next one are going to be really boring. What should I write? Let me see ...

The cloudiest clouds or something?
There was a yoga school/retreat/restaurant nearby but everything except the yoga thing were luxurious but prohibitively expensive there. I went once to do a Ying Yoga class and because the trainer spoke with a heavy Spanish accent, I had to constantly think about sex during the whole duration.

I don't even know. Let me be!
I also had birthday while we were living there. Diana told me she made a reservation for McDonalds and she was so serious about it that I believed her for a while. In the end, we went to a Greek restaurant called "Nostimo" which had shockingly authentic Greek food, although they told me that they never had a Greek working there. It was like in an alternate reality.

I have a rule of not making photos of my food but I made an exception.
After our friends from the Germanies left us, we left Canggu as well.

That's all folks!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen