Donnerstag, 28. September 2017

Base 29 - Canggu

OK, this is probably going to be one of the most content-free posts I have ever written. My hazy memory tells me that I did have some things to write about this place but my memory also fails to deliver. Bad memory!

Bed.
As is tradition in Bali there is no sidewalk at the side of the road. What made this neighborhood more dangerous than anywhere else is that often at the sides of the road there were no shops or whatever, just a wall or a drop to a rice field or some kind of open drain so you couldn't step sideways even for a bit.

Terrace.
Although the room was not bad, Diana hated it there because we had no privacy. There were other people walking in front of the room to get to their own rooms and so she didn't have anywhere to meditate about life and the universe as we know it. As soon as our German friends left for Germany we left for Ubud.

I added a blurry photo of the yoga place close by to make the whole thing a bit less boring.
Sorry!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen