Freitag, 13. Januar 2017

Second Base

A couple of things about our first accomodation are known to the regular reader of this weblog, so I won't  go through them again. That's a smart maneuver on my side in order to force you to go back and read the stuff I write especially for you.

I want to let you know what I was going through.
All the time we were apart I thought of you.
You were in my heart.
My love never changed.
I still feel the same.
Especially for you.

Ahem!

While the first appartment was modern. The second one was old but had of course its own charme. The inner courts so to say was a wild garden and there were cats running around which was a big plus for Diana. I wondered if they all belonged to the same person.

There was supposed to be cats here.

The appartment was sub-leased or whatever it is called an owner of an IT-security company who is as exciteable as I'd expect from a typical Australien. There was also a younger Polish guy who considers every free minute he doesn't invest in self-improvement as a waste. He constanty learns playing music, cooking, video editing, French and so on. His intensity scared me a little but I also envy his dedication.

I was told repeatedly and it was written in bold letters in the contract that we are not to make noise like "dancing with high heels" past 8 in the evening because the lady on the floor below us who is also the owner goes for a swim every day at 6 in the morning even in the winter. With the passing of time and after witnessing the ultra creaking bed we were sleeping on, I increasingly suspected that he wasn't worrying about dancing in high heels.

Incredibly creaky

Spending time on the bed in the morning was a treat any way because like the inside of the building, the outside was surrounded by plants.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen