Donnerstag, 8. Juni 2017

Base Sixteen, Seventeen, Eighteen, Nineteen

We are going to be done with those real quick because I started with it and I just can't stop now, can I? These are the homes we stayed while driving to and arriving at Gold Coast. The first one is at Charlestown.

Bedroom
Not bedroom
I tried to surprise Diana with the amount of trees around us but some complications while booking ruined my plans. The place was beautiful if a bit cold. Our host was an older lady that was so nice to us that I got the feeling she wants to keep us as additional children of hers. Next up: Port Macquarie.

Bedroom again
Still a nice one. I think I liked it more than the owner. We only stayed one night there despite the cats. Second to last is Coffs Harbour.

Yes, we get it. Beds!
This one was the first home that had any kind of sound system. They also had the fastest internet I have experienced in Australia. The hosts were a Malaysian couple in our age. They were the people with the most interesting things to tell up until now. The male of the two had racing as a hobby. Finally, our interim solution in Gold Coast for four days before going to our main stay at Paradise Beach.

I like water.
And this is the balcony of the house.
This one was pretty cheap for what was on offer. Even though it was row house in a closed community, it was spectacular. I want to live in a house like that when we are done travelling.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen