Sonntag, 25. Juni 2017

Base Twenty and Twenty-One (Gold Coast)

After the first couple of days we moved to our second home in Gold Coast. It was approximately 50m away from the beach (good) but without a beach view (bad). I want my money back!

Not the bedroom.
We moved into a bedroom of a couple that left for vacation. The guy they left behind was from Argentina and he was the friendliest and most social guy in the whole of the east coast. Although I am not a fan of football (the real one, not one of those played with hands) I admired his childlike enthusiasm for the game and his team. For him, every time his team played it was like a kid unpacking his Christmas presents. So that was fun.

I'll explain the size later.
Still, after that we wanted to have an apartment for ourselves for a while. So we threw a family with two little kids out of their home and settled in. It was the most ungoldcoasty and normal of all the apartments we've been in. I mean look at the neighbourhood.

Thank you Google Street View!
The good thing about it, was that it was big and very quiet (apart from the first day when some people were drilling holes in walls for a couple of hours. The reason the first picture is small and the second one is stolen is that I forgot to take my own pics. The first one is a preview image of the ad on the internet that was still available.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen