Montag, 15. Mai 2017

Fourteenth Base - Bondi Junction

Now this is a premiere. I have always been way behind with writing these posts. This is the first time I am writing about a place we lived in while we are still living in it. But since there is a queue of posts now and this one will be posted after we left, I might add some things in the future. Probably not.

I was right (again).
Bondi Junction is the last stop of the train that goes in this direction and and a bus port where there are immense queues (there is this word again) of people who want to enter the buses. The shopping centre that stretches to two blocks and five floors is also immense. Just finding out about everything  that is on offer there takes half a lifetime. I don't know about you dear reader but I find it almost anxiety inducing to have so much choice. There are about 18 gyms in the close vicinity! Also lots of restaurants although most are closing pretty early. There are two huge Coles supermarkets that are less than 100m apart.

I got loads of weblog entries written here.
The apartment is pretty good. For the first time ever I have a real and surprisingly comfortable desk chair which is one of the reasons I have been so productive with spitting these posts out. I didn't realize until now that most people don't have a need for a desk and a chair in their home or that they don't care about it. The only problem with the apartment is that you can hear what is happening outside with closed windows as clear as if you had them opened. The neighboorhood can switch between quiet and loud pretty randomly throughout the day. We had people fighting and screaming at each other on the street approximately four nights now.

Our neighbours.
Did I say the only problem? Wait! There is another. I was the only one that had a look at the apartment before commiting because Diana was occupied elsewere and the only reason I said yes was because I saw a Playstation 4. I haven't had one yet so I thought it was a good chance to try it. So we move in and I see the game on offer. Here is a complete list:

FIFA 17

We moved in a house of sinners and criminals. They try to hide it under the abundance of crosses that decorate the apartment but I am on to them. I went to EB games the next day and bought some games for $10 each. You can eventually read about them on my other weblog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen